Our Mission Statement
Holy Trinity Primary and Nursery school is a Christian community in which pupils, staff, parents, governors and parishioners are working together, within a safe, healthy and stimulating learning environment, to achieve education of the highest possible quality, in order to prepare pupils to meet the challenge of their futures.
We celebrate the value of each child and set high expectations of them in our endeavour to sustain and develop their gifts and talents.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Art week12Oct2015
- Castleshaw for Y4 residential15Oct2015
9:00 am - 16 oct, 3:00 pm
- Open Day15Oct2015
9:00 am - 16 oct, 2:00 pm
Please use the link below to add your views to our latest Governor questionnaire.
Good Luck to all our Year 6 children. The staff wish you every happiness. xxx
New Term dates available - see Parents section under Letters.
We had a fantastic time at Robin Wood !
Aims for our School
- To create and sustain a happy environment in which all can experience and develop a love of learning through actively promoting positive relationships between all adults and pupils;
- To build upon the positive strengths of our School Community, it's building and environment; endeavouring to use the schools resources to the best of our ability.
- To recognise and celebrate the value of each child and to help individual children to reach their full potential in all areas of their development by setting standards and expectations at the highest level.
- To strive for excellence in all we do in providing the highest quality teaching and learning situations, using a rich variety of activities within a broad, balanced, and coherent curriculum.
- To ensure that all children receive their statutory entitlement within the legal requirements of the National Curriculum.
- To ensure that all children are provided with the highest quality resources for learning, within the constraints of the school budget.
- To develop further children's understanding, skills and knowledge necessary and relevant to their adult life within a rapidly changing society.
- To seek to provide equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, gender, disability and background.
- To foster a Christian ethos in which children develop a respect and understanding of Christianity through living within a caring, loving and committed community.
- To foster a respect and understanding of different faiths, cultures and backgrounds.
- To develop children's personal responsibility, sensitivity to their environment, social skills and cultural awareness within the School Community and in the wider context of local, national and world issues.
- To enhance communications between staff, governors, parents, parishioners and the local community of Saddleworth and develop further their involvement within our School.